The first time trial starts Thursday 2nd May and will run for 6 weeks, with each club hosting 2 time trials on the following dates:
• WEEK 1 - Thursday 2nd May - Kilmanagh
• WEEK 2 - Thursday 9th May - Cillin Hill
• WEEK 3 - Thursday 16th May - Castlecomer
• WEEK 4 - Thursday 23rd May - Kilmanagh
• WEEK 5 - Thursday 30th May - Cillin Hill
• WEEK 6 - Thursday 6th June - Castlecomer
2nd May Kilmanagh TT - 14.5km. This starts at the Kilmanagh Creamery
Click for route: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/94148975
9th May Cilin Hill TT - 13.5km. This starts beside the entrance to Cillin Hill
Click for route: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/94155307
16th May Castlecomer TT - 16km. This will start in Castlecomer
Click for route: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/94127133
This was a superb event last year, with 75 entrants from all three clubs taking part, it really is a great training session for cyclists of all levels, from total beginners right up to very experienced cyclists. Entry fee is €10 (regardless of how many of the TT’s a participant participates in).
Please note, the league is only open to current paid up members of Marble City Cyclers, Kilkenny Triathlon Club and Deenside Wheelers.